I managed to whip up some delicious lunch using all the veggies in the fridge and some brown rice I recently bought. Prep time is about 15 mins (excluding the time needed to steam the rice). So here goes:
1. Take out all the veggies in your fridge and chop them roughly. The veggies I found were carrots, bell peppers, some spring onions and frozen corn.
2. Heat some olive oil in a pan and add all the veggies. Stir for some time.
3. Sprinkle some black pepper and any other spice you fancy on top of the vegetables. I added some table salt and some turmeric.
4. Add the cooked rice and stir for some time.
5. I added some olives at this point, but this is optional.
6. You can sprinkle some cheese on top.